CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dinos!

So this week I have been working on some really cute 'taggie' type dinos! My sons have been really into dinosaurs for the last few years and since daycare baby wont put the 'taggie' ribbon blanket I made him down, I decided that maybe I could make him something funner then a blanket to chew on, not to mention my newest little man is starting to put things in his mouth. So I (even though I looked on Etsy after I made them and realized I was not as cleaver as I thought) grabbed my note book and made a few sketches and wow! Totally cute! Pictures to come! I think if I ever get good enough to be one of those crafty Etsy people, I would make neat ribbon animals cause my kids can not get enough of these, even the bigger kids have not put them down! (BTW check out the dollar bins at target they have awesome ribbon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!