CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

busy busy!

'Tis the season!! I have been so busy latly with kids and chiristmas gifts that I have been neglecting the uploading process and now that I have a cup of coffee and two minutes to sit down and do it the battery is dead... such is life. However I do have good news! I got by gift enchange buddy and have been swapping emails! Im trying to come up with something fun and pretty for this exchange, you know the first always has to be the best lol
Since I cant up load my photos yet here is my current project list:
A spy kit breif case
A dress up box
A busy book (but you will see how crative I am, or lazy because there was no way I was going to cut out that much felt lol)
Coasters
A fish tank
A pillow pet (check out when I post picture for a really cool tutorial I found)
A sock elephant
Many a baby blocks (Made my triplet niece and newphews gifts wow lots of babies)
Wooden puzzle blocks
A pet shop purse fold out thing
And a blanket and thats just the first round! Anyone out there working on any fun christmas gifts?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning my giveaway!

    Please email me at sumossweetstuff@gmail.com to claim your prize! I'll need your email address and mailing address!

    Thanks!
    Sumo :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!