CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I-Spy Orniment (PEN PAL SPOILER ALERT)

(NOTE IF OUR KIDS ARE PEN PALS READ NO FURTHER BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING SENT YOUR WAY!)



Last year after we decorated our Christmas tree my kids spent an hour playing I-Spy with the Christmas ornaments. It was so cute that I made them I-Spy bags for gifts and they have been everywhere with us, Doctor appointments, car trips, soccer games, time out stints. Then when I was going though our Christmas stuff for our Halloween party (see Halloween party posts) I came across the ornaments my kids made their Aunt and thought BINGO those are like I-Spy bags! How about I-Spy ornaments! (Note I did see one one pinterest since I posted this) So this is how I made my kids I-Spy Ornaments (or you can buy them on my ETSY ;) )



Supplies:
Clear Plastic Ornament (with removable topper)
Small Ornaments (or finding)
Poly Fill (or do what I did and gut some beany babies)
Ribbon
Glue Gun (Note super glue or E6000 melted my plastic.. weird right?)

Step 1:
Pop top off your ornament, if yours look like mine push out the little scalloped edges so it goes on nice with the glue.



Step 2:
Cut off string off little ornaments. (See how cute these are they are the Nativity!!)



Step 3:
Plop little ornaments into the big ornament.



Spet4:
Fill with poly filler (I saw some fake snow flakes im going to try tomorrow to see if I can make these a little less heavy)



Step 5:
Add glitter... because everything is better with glitter.



Step 6:
Hot glue and seal top on. (Make sure you cant pull or twist it off)



Step 7:
Add a ribbon to hand it and gift it to your favorite little I-Spy-er!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!