CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tea Parties and Aprons



Well today marks a very big day in our house. Brooklyn started Kindergartner!! Two down Two to go!! But before her first big day as a real schooler, she got to have a pretty awesome time with her besties at a tea party on Saturday. Her best friend Maddy hosted the party at her house and it was a huge it. The girls got to decorate cupcakes, drink tea, and of course rock the leotards as fashion (if you have a ballet/gymnast 5 year old you totally understand that!) As a hostess gift I made all the girls aprons, since the one I made Brooklyn for Christmas was something the Grinch himself would have made I was pleasantly pleased how these ones came out.
 

Cute fabric right?!! Did you know walmart has fabric? I don't know if all of them do and we hardly ever make our way out there but I saw this fabric Friday night and knew I had to make it into aprons for them. They match on the front and have different colors on the back. Brooklyn picked which girl got which color and then wrapped them. She had a hard time picking but ended up with the blue one. The neck strap was sewed in one side and then Velcros around the other side. The ties pulled back in the middle to bow in the back. I wish I would have thought to make a pocket on them, but since I stayed up till 3 making them they are happy with them and for now I will be too.... until I can get Brooklyn out of hers and sew one on while she is sleeping... mauhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!