CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I heart power tools!

So the thought of winter time is starting to scare me, 4 kids + daycare kids inside all day... I know your scared for me lol. We have actually been really lucky to be able to spend so much time outside this summer that inside is looking a little boring. Dont get me wrong we have a nice sized house stuffed full of toys and two play rooms but that doesnt seem enough to hold off all the 'im boreds" So we came up with this:


And This:




I still have to paint it and add some things to it (I was thinking a mail box and maybe a rope & pully bucket) But im still at a loss on what else to do to make it more inter active, any ideas?




PS Just a word of advice, if you start making one of these and your husband comes home and catches you in the middle of it, it will ruin his day, when you remind him you still need more stuff from home depot, he realizes your a pretty cool mom!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun! I wish I would have had a room like that when my son was little and I had day care kids too! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! my kids would DIE for this!!!! WOW!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!