CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

snap shot

3 out of 4 watching Dora while I fold laundry.. that baby is loved to much!
So the ever inspiring ladies over at eightteen25 have this thursday snapshot thing where they give you a time, you snap a photo of whatever you are doing, then post it on friday! I always make a point to take a monday morning photo of my kids (they hate it) but this was a great chance to randomly pull out the camera and I got some pretty cute shots I would have other wised missed! Great idea, you all should fallow and play along, its nice to see im not the only other person with a messy house at 8am lol
Click here

3 comments:

  1. They are cutie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun picture. thanks for participating. :)

    jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the snapshot idea. I do something similar from a blog I found called 12of 12. You can read about it here: http://afmwords.blogspot.com/2010/01/12-months-1-year-144-photos.html

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!