CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I heart presents!!

So in my new adventure as a blogger I found a really neat gift exchange over at Craftaholic anonymous (Go me I totally just figured out how to link to a page ha ha aha haa) She invited everyone to join and then she matched everyone up with a partner (lucky me I got two) And yesterday I got my first gift in the mail! Jessica of Colour yourself design made me the cutest hat and scarf ever, she also made me some rings.. which I love because they are sooo cute and totally wild.. totally me! And boy was she busy, she also made me a headband and matching pin to wear (which will make me extra pretty at up coming Christmas parties!!) So a great big fat thank you to her and to Linda for hosting such a fun event!!Look forward to doing in in July!!
Look at those rings aren't they just fabulous!! 9you can even find them on the Etsy store Colour yourself design etsy
I forgot to take pictures of what I sent here so hopfully she will post pictures soon, in the mean time you can see the prettys everyone else made! here

1 comment:

  1. Katie,
    Oh my gosh! What awesome gifts she made you! Thanks for sharing your pics. I love seeing what everyone made!
    Happy holidays!
    Linda
    PS way to go on your first linkage ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!