CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Snap shot of 7am

So this morning at 7am (mind you I do get up at six but im still asleep inside untill around 9) I was on top of my game. I had all 4 kids dressed, fed, and watching the grinch. I had 15 minutes to spare before we had to rush off to school, so I took the time to sit down with my snowman coffee cup and set up for a day worth of sewing (im going to admit though that I only got two things done yesterday because after such a suscessful morning, the afternoon turned to poo)
(And I just realized you cant see the 23 stocking I sewed for the whole family, we decided on doing only stocking stuffers this year.... it took about 45 minutes to cut and sew and I just have to convince someone else to make the felt pictures on them ha ha ha)


You should totally jump over to eightteen25 if you havent already! They have a neat snapshop for every thursday, it a great way to see what other people are doing the same time all around the place. Not to mention they are pretty crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!