CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The party favors!

For our recent Dr.Seuss party I decided to make One Fish two Fish Red fish Blue Fish fishing games. I had lots of left over baby food snack cans which I covered with wrapping paper I used through out the party to coordinate. I sewed each set ! white fish, 2 green fish, 1 red fish, and 1 blue fish out of felt. That was 65 fish to sew, very repetitive work. The fishing poles were dowels with stings and a magnet. They turned out way better then I had hoped for!



Cost break down:
Felt 1/2 yard of each color $4.99 (I have enough to make about 15 more games)
Magnets $3.50 (Regular $6.99 but 50% off coupon)
Dowels Left overs from something else

It was a very awesome alternative to candy and junk toys that normally come out of a pinata.

1 comment:

  1. I freaking love the party favors! You did a fantastic job! Thats too bad about your cake. I'm proud of you for realizing what the day was suppose to be about. Thats hard to do when you have your hopes up for it to go a different way. I'm sure everything was amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!