CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Im a dino your a dino

So I have been on a summer sewing kick, well let me rephrase that when my ding dongs start playing nicely I have been sneeking away to sew some projects that have been sitting in the works for awhile. I made some kids in our lives stuffed dinos, and recently had someone asked if I could make them... girly! Yeah Pink dinos! So I dug in my stash and banged a bunch out, added a few to my Etsy store and gifted a bunch to friends.
Yeasterday we also discovered these new spray parks poping up all over the place. Been fun, but not as fun as the slip and slide we bought for nanas house!

Or the berry picking we spent the weekend doing
Or the fact that one of my chilren just because a super hero
or my daughter becoming a ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!