CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 days before christmas countdown days 9-5

We have had a horrible family tragedy this weekend so I'm sorry to not have gotten these out sooner. here are the last few days signs for our countdown
#9 Thursday. We had fun making these today we sent off some candy cane bark. it was so yummy! We used our gift molds and they looked adorable!


#8Friday, we packed up all the weekend stuff to, but for today we Packed up a chocolate box of cake mix and found these cute little cupcake papers with picks and bowed them together with this card

#7 Saturday, We got cute cards and added a few ugly sweater lottry cards... silly story, I had never bought them before and was red faced and felt so guilty buying them. It was like buying beer... i dont do it often but I feel all dangerous when i do, then this guy was trying to flirt with me at the machine so I was all flustered ha ha ha it was so funny ;)


#6 Sunday, we got cute starbucks mugs and filled them with hot chocolate packets



#5 Monday: We made some really super cute starbranch orniments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!