CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Snap shot #3

Joining in on the fun at
Last night my kids ate canned raviolies for dinner.... yes from a can... not that I dont feed it to them from time to time for lunch, but really its not much of a dinner thing here. I tried to explain to them that im just to busy and they could have ice cream if they ate it... they dont seem to realize sewing, glueing, podging, spraying, and cutting is work not just play lol. Needless to say they got their drum stick (BTW if you didnt know they make snack size drum sticks now that are perfect kid size) So at nine o'clock I was making grown up dinner for the husband and I! (however he was late so I ate alone surrounded by mountains of grown out of kids clothes I have been crafting up! So here is my snap shot , thursday at nine pm yumm-o
Shread mottz cheese
mix in left over shreaded chicken
add some cottage cheese
stir and pipe into pasta
cover with sauce and cheese
bake at 375 for 25 mins
enjoy
Then enjoy some ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what ya think!