CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

hoooo I am

Ok do Im s little late in the game but I just found this great get-to-know-ya over at Night Owl Crafting Its great, she asks some questions each week, then gives her answers then you post them on your blog and answer and then link back to her! (Ok that was mouth full so here read it here)

This Weeks questions are all about food (yum yum yum one of my favorite topics)

1. Are you fond of cooking?I love to cook, but my family is very picky

2. What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Im a huge meat eater so I really like steak houses, but then again I love love love pasta and im a huge fan of mexican food, so I guess i prefer anywhere I dont have to do the dishes!

3. Which do you prefer, sweet or salty? Im a sweet girl.

4. Where is the last place you ate out at? Humm I think it was Red Robins (And I know you just went YUM lol me too)

5. What's for dinner tonight? We are hypotheticly suppose to have a rain/ice storm so I thought lasgna would be fitting

Ok Now that you know more about me, I want to read all about you to so go fallow Night Owl Crafting and play along (PS and get inpired, there is tons of talent on that page!)


NightOwlCrafting



3 comments:

  1. I have a picky family too....makes it hard to enjoy cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your choices of food and especially not having to do the dishes! Thanks for the shout out and thanks for linking to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!