CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

How are you? #40


These make mothers day happy times ;)

I feel bad that I have been advoiding my blog... latly I have been unmotovated to share.. and unmotovated to do anything... I think I really just need some sun..
So head on over to Night Owl Crafting and play along, I love reading about everyone else..., people can be fasinating ;)

NightOwlCrafting





1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
I am a mom. I have 4 kids, Justin, Brooklyn, Colton, and Carson.
2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
Dependable, energetic and crafty ;)
3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
she use to make me pigs in a blanket... my favorite childhood food for sure!
4. What do you love about being a mom?
Being the boss ;) jk I love watcching these kids turn into great people
5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
I plan on making the kids a HUGE swing set in the back yard, might sound like work to most people but im so excited I can hardly sleep ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Katie! Saw you over at Night Owl Crafting! Such a beautiful family you have :)

    Hope you'll stop by!

    www.iheartmygluegun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie,
    I am following you over from Hoo Are You? Tuesday. I think that is awesome that you are building a swing set for your children on Mother's Day. What a great tribute to you as a mother. I am glad I stopped by to meet you in this way.
    Cheers,
    Shanae

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!