CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 days before christmas break: day 1

Today we are starting a new tradition. When looking for new ideas last year for teacher appreciation week we found a cute post about doing 12 days of Christmas gifts for teacher. I made a mental file that we had to do it. So a few weeks ago I sat down with my oldest and we came up with some great ideas for his teacher (he goes to a charter school and they have no home room teachers) My Little kids also wanted to get in on it so we came up with some fun classroom gifts because each room has 3+ teachers and given the season my husband was not on board with that idea ;) (however since deciding to do it I think we will wait to next year to do it with the little kids because I don't have enough time to sew up there ideas ... which I feel guilty about but I have to be honest about how busy work is and how limited family time has been cut anyways... but Im sure they will end up with a gift basket of some sort)
Although I loved the 12 days of Christmas idea since we wernt at school the 12 days we decided to go with the 12 days before Christmas break, which turns out worked perfectly because it starts today on Monday and ends next Friday! So with out further ado




We took some frapachinno bottles that we use for parties, spray painted the lids black. Justin made all the pieces and cute them out, we glued them to the bottle and tied on the tag. We filled them with a bag of lifesaver mints, because to be honest these teacher have been lifesavers for us! Keep fallowing me for next 11 days before Christmas break to come!




I bragged about myself on these cool blogs:



1 comment:

  1. Good article! We are linking to thiѕ paгticularly great artіclе on our ωebsite.
    Κеep uρ the great writing.

    Mу web-site ... core training with pialtes

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what ya think!